Do you have an idea for a food business or are you just starting your food business? If so, our Food Business Boot Camp is a great resource!
Classes are Monday - Wednesday from 5pm - 7:30 or 8:30pm, March 6th -15th, 2017
** 2 Locations: Please note that the first 4 classes are at a location close to the Mercado at the Firland Apartments 8012 SE Raymond St., Portland, OR 97206. The last 2 Classes are held at the Portland Mercado 7238 SE Foster Rd., Portland, OR 97206.**
- Monday, March 6th: Action & Business Plans, Marketing & Sourcing Local Ingredients
- Tuesday, March 7th: Legal & Insrance
- Wednesday, March 8th: Ways to Fund Your Business & Credit Counseling for Businesses
- Monday, March 13th: Tracking Your Money
- Tuesday, March 14th: Food Safety & Product Development
- Wednesday, March 15th: Sales Channels, Food Service Licenses & Potluck/Food Presentation Feedback
The cost of this Business Foundations Boot Camp is $200. If you cannot afford the full amount, we offer scholarships. Please don't hesitate to contact us.
You must attend a Program Orientation first (sign up here). If you have already attended an Orientation with us and would like to attend a Boot Camp, please email email@example.com to register.