Do you have an idea for a food business or are you just starting your food business? If so, our Business Foundations Course is a great resource! We will have local experts presenting on topics such as recipe development, sales channels, finances, food licensing, business licensing, insurance, marketing and more.
- Tuesday November 29th, 6PM-9PM; Create Action Plan, Developing your Product & Local Sourcing
- Thursday Dec. 1st, 6PM-9PM; Sales Channels for Food Businesses
- Saturday Dec. 3rd, 10AM- 4PM; Marketing & Ways to Fund Your Business
- Tuesday Dec. 6th, 6PM-9PM; Food Licensing, Commercial Kitchens & Food Handling
- Thursday Dec. 8th, 6PM-9PM; Business Licensing & Insurance
- Saturday Dec. 10th, 10AM- 4PM; Tracking Your Money & Improving Credit
The cost of this Business Foundations Boot Camp is $200. If you cannot afford the full amount, we offer scholarships. Please don't hesitate to contact us.
You must attend a Program Orientation first. If you have already attended an Orientation with us and would like to attend a Boot Camp course, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register. Include your full name, business name or idea, and phone number.
If you haven't attended an Orientation, you can see the Class / Event Calendar for our next scheduled Orientation or sign up here